Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2004 Nissan 350z 16,500 Miles,silvertone In Color,6spd,tinted Windows,allow Wheels,custom Seats,excellent Condition. Price: $22,900 Obo Pm Me With Any Questions Or I Can Be Reached At 405-550-6839 Thanks, Stew

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
people might want to know what package it is: enthusiast, touring, etc.... Sounds like a good deal though even if it's a base. Beautiful cars!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
wow, that's a great deal, especially with the lil miles you have. good luck sellin' it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you need two of them dont you Jeffro?? Ha! Yea the car is clean and it has low low miles. Oil changes....every 2,000 to 3,000 miles...synthetic of course. No valve job yet she's still a baby!! Thanks for the sarcasm Duc

·
Registered
457 Posts
That car would cost you the equivalent of US$57000.00 over here. You guys do not know how lucky you are to pay so little for bikes and cars... *goes off to cry in a corner*

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
proze said:
That car would cost you the equivalent of US$57000.00 over here. You guys do not know how lucky you are to pay so little for bikes and cars... *goes off to cry in a corner*

Yeah, but living in other places in the world have their perks. For instance, 120 bucks a month will easily supply you with a full time cook/nanny/maid in Vietnam. And that's like, fair market, living wages in Vietnam.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If he's that interested in it..i'll meet him half way on a plane ticket and he can drive it home or arrange for shipping...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts