Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but glad to know that I'm one graffiti closer to be unique on here. J/k j/k I hope you are ok after the accident! I follow the forum everyday and missed your CBB thread (if you posted one). I hope the bike gets a good home, their great if you like to be murdered out and ride all black! Compliments all the time. GLWS!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
CK
Good luck with the sale man & just because you are selling your RR and won't be riding dies not mean good byes you are part of the RR family regardless

Reactions: CK_32

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Nice bike.

Would you consider selling me the leo vonce and spare wheel? if so, How much for each? I'm in Murrieta and could come and pick it up some time this week if you wanted.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Crap LDN beat me. If you sell the LV separately and he bails, pretty please sell it to me. LV discontinued that model and I've been tracking it down like crazy.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2x4 on the highway, huh?
Please do not troll thread.. But yea if you are such a detective you would notice there is now damage to both sides of the bike... 2nd down this one actually not from my stupidity.. Ill send you the insurance claim.

Thanks for the bump.

Nice bike.

Would you consider selling me the leo vonce and spare wheel? if so, How much for each? I'm in Murrieta and could come and pick it up some time this week if you wanted.

Thank you and the Leo I would consider selling separate. Ill PM both for details.

But to be clear this isn't the standard slip this is their race slip part 8502 that's full carbon/carbon titanium innards "race" slip.. Leo discontinued the standard SS internals which was cheaper.. But again ill PM both details.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Beautiful bike man, glws! Definitely in the market for a new bike too, unfortunately not quite enough funds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts