Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Black '03 600RR 2500 miles

This bike is completely stock except for Yoyodyne frame sliders. There are some small scratches on the left side mirror, bar end, and engine case cover from a 0 mph tipover, and one scratch on the right mid fairing. Here is the only picture I have at this time, will try to put up something better later tonight:

This will also include 1 HJC AC-10 helmet (size L), a full cover, official Honda shop manual, and a Martin Performance Products rear stand in the picture above. Other gear may be available to help get a deal done.

Asking price- $6000

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
would you be interested in possibly traveling a certain distance to meet for a sale?

I've got a buddy here in NC who is looking for one.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Crip2Nite said:
For only $1,500.00 more I could sell you a 3 week old black '05 CBR 600RR ;)
ok this is the second thread jack i've seen from you in the classifieds section.

everyone knows you have a bike for sale. if they were interested they'd post up in your thread. what you're doing is rude and uncalled for. i've not seen anyone in your thread posting up about their bikes that are for sale that are cheaper than your bike. treat everyone else's posts with the same respect you'd want for your own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts