Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/s Full Fairing Kit (UPDATED) PICTURES!!

HI I GOT A NEW SET OF FAIRING KIT SO I AM SELLING MY FAIRING KIT.

YEAR: 2003-2004
COLOR : BLUE
CONDITION: FAIR (NOT STOCK BLUE)
PRICE ASKING: $350.00obo PLUS SHIPPING

I'm at work right now so I cannot post up the good pictures but the fairing is in fair condition and the color is not stock blue. To be honste, the quality of the paint is bad. From the far view, the body looks nice but in close up, you can see some of light cracks and the bad paint. I'm willing to accept reasonble offers. Pm me!

Ps: it's still on my bike and will be off by next week or in two weeks.

Here are some more pictures

damage

I try to get the best picture to get some paint cracks..

It's $399.99 Shipped anywhere in united states

includes every fairing you see in the pictures

PS: pictures aren't showing.. copy and paste w/o
and put it on the address on explore or firefox..

up for sale again..

·
Registered
469 Posts
are these stock fairings? by cracks, do you mean paint cracks or actual fairing cracks? send some more pictures my way, i'm interested. how much shipped to 90505? pm me

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MilanoRex said:
are these stock fairings? by cracks, do you mean paint cracks or actual fairing cracks? send some more pictures my way, i'm interested. how much shipped to 90505? pm me
These are stock fairings (not aftermarket) and the crack is paint crack.. all the plastics are good condition!!... shipping should be around 80.00 within all states.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
that's a STEAL. $350 for a complete set of stock fairings without damage. Someone should jump on this now.

Get these custom painted!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys, there are five people that wants this fairing but Give me a week or two because I need a to get my fairings first. Thanks. I will get back to you people who Pm'ed me. thanks a lot =)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why isnt the pictures showing..

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the price is still 350.00. you can pick these up next week. but in order to ship, it will come out around 430.00 depending on where you live. the box is huge man..

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump.. Im getting my fairing around next week so let me know if you are intersted.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I will take these if they dont!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I swear I had more than 10 people that said the samething but they never got back to me. If you are serious, please let me know. This is still on SALE!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
kihun said:
I swear I had more than 10 people that said the samething but they never got back to me. If you are serious, please let me know. This is still on SALE!!

PM sent! thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry fellas, its finally SOLD!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok up for sale again.. price is lowered to 399.99 including shipped
grab it its oem fairing..

·
Registered
198 Posts
bump for awesome deal. $400 shipped is great deal for complete set! I've seen the plastics, they are good. Just need repainted to make it mint, like Kihun said. He's a good guy, I know him personally.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts