Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roommate bought this helmet last week. The first thing he did was take all the stickers off of it. In his words "I don’t want to be a billboard for anyone". His next step was to try it on and go for a ride. He then realized that it's too big and he needs a Medium. But he can’t exchange it cause he there are no stickers.

So, for sale; a week old HJC CL-14 Large Solid Black, been worn for one ride, no stickers, perfect condition, helmet bag and original box. He paid $145 at the dealer. He is willing to eat the difference so he is asking $115 plus shipping. Contact me with a zip and I will look into shipping. I live in West Virginia (25414).

You can PM but I would prefer an email. [email protected]

http://www.hjchelmets.com/cl14_solid.htm#

Thanks,
Dusty

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
ImhurdlerJr said:
My roommate bought this helmet last week. The first thing he did was take all the stickers off of it. In his words "I don’t want to be a billboard for anyone". His next step was to try it on and go for a ride. He then realized that it's too big and he needs a Medium. But he can’t exchange it cause he there are no stickers.

So, for sale; a week old HJC CL-14 Large Solid Black, been worn for one ride, no stickers, perfect condition, helmet bag and original box. He paid $145 at the dealer. He is willing to eat the difference so he is asking $115 plus shipping. Contact me with a zip and I will look into shipping. I live in West Virginia (25414).

You can PM but I would prefer an email. [email protected]

http://www.hjchelmets.com/cl14_solid.htm#

Thanks,
Dusty

He can buy thicker pads which should take care of the problem...just do a google search - i've seen em around...they're only like $10 for a replacement set.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Yes, buy thicker pads. The medium and large helmets should have the same shell. Or was it the large and extra large? I ono...might wanna check...

P.S. if your buddy is looking for a new one, www.newenough.com is selling the CL-14 on closeout for 85 dollars ;).

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No good Aetocles, there are no solid colors for that price. But good looking out.

Anyone know of a website that sells the cheek pads? HJC's website says contact
my local dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts