Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: 09 Honda Cbr600rr

Located in Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849

I am selling my 600rr simply because I can no longer afford to own it. Bike has a clean title and ready to go. Odometer reads 11,900 miles but has less than 8,000 (sprockets have not been stock since 4000 miles). I may be willing to aid in transportation depending on circumstances.

HISTORY: This is a previously track dedicated bike with a CLEAN TITLE. I am the third owner of this bike. It became a track bike after 4000 street miles, and was first owned by an older man who babied the bike. Then the second owner was a track coach with Team ProMotion Organization, who low speed low sided once through turn 6 at NJMP which rashed the left engine casing of the bike on the left side (no leaks, slight rash). I have owned the bike for 2 seasons now with no accidents. Synthetic oil changes since 2000 miles. Past 2 years have been only Motul 300V synthetic every 2 track days (about 200 miles).

AS IT SITS ($4000):
Pirelli SC 2 Front Tire
Pirelli SC 1 Rear Tire
Vortex Clip-ons
Driven Gel Grips
ASV Shorty Left Lever (right ASV included)
Stainless Steel Front Brake Lines
Yamaha R6 1/6 Turn Throttle Tube
Keyless Start (Key Ignition Included w/ key)
Driven Front/Rear Sprockets (-1/+2)
DID ERV3 520 Gold Chain
Captive Wheel Spacers
DynoJet Power Commander Z-Bomb
Vesrah RJL Pads

NEEDS:
Front Blinkers
Rear View Mirrors
Optional wiring the ignition for the key (keyless ignition currently)

EXTRAS INCLUDED ($5000):
Used set of Pirelli Supercorsa SP
Two Brothers Full Exhaust
DynoJet Power Commander Secondary Fuel Module
DynoJet Power Commander Ignition Module
Spare Rear Rim
Spare Fuel Tank
Spare Right Headlight
Spare Tail Light Assembly
Spare Vortex Sprockets
Hotbodies Clear Double Bubble Windscreen
Whatever Else I have laying around for the bike

Bike is in great shape! I was running it on the track and confirm that it runs great. Please contact me with any further questions. I will get more pictures up once I get a chance to clean the bike. I can send additional pictures as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts