Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased these tires used from a friend 5 months ago with the intent of using these myself. My friend decided to track his bike and ended up going with the Michelin Power Ones. He's a good, honest buddy of mine (just gotta throw that in, lol) and he told me that he purchased them new and put less than 200 miles on them. I paid him $200 for the set because he was also going to help me put them on my bike when the time came for me to swap out my old tires.

Well, flash forward 5 months and I came across a great deal on a 1000 so now I no longer have the CBR and thus have no need for these tires.

From the images, they appear dusty as they have been sitting in the garage.

Michelin Pilot Power 2CTs

Front 120/70 ZR17, manufactured in '10. The 4 digit code is 3110.

Rear 180/55 ZR17, manufactured in '09. The 4 digit code is 2709.

I am selling them for $160. And just to be clear, I've never used them. I'm just the idiot who held onto it for 5 months and am taking the depreciation hit.

I would prefer a local NYC pickup but I am open to shipping it if it comes to it. Buyer will need to pay shipping though.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
If they are not sold yet... You might get more views if this was moved to the tires fs section.

Glws. Too bad you are not from SoCal

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
171 Posts
Need proper pics with username/date. Also, are we allowed to sell used tires on RR.net? I don't think that's the safest thing for members, but just wondering. Good luck with sale!

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Please update your pics to comply with the rules, specifically the sign.

PM me once you have the new pics ready to go and I'll be more than happy to reopen your thread.

And Ding, used tyres are fine... it's up to the purchaser to determine how safe they are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.