Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting my big bike up for sale or trade.

It's a 2002 CBR954RR, pretty much showroom condition. Has about 5600 miles on it. I bought it last winter, and I didnt ride much this summer. Its an awesome bike.
Its fast, very fast. It handles like a 600, but is as fast any 1000. Its also very civil at low speeds with good throttle control - the throttle is super smooth all the way from 0mph, offers a ton of control.

Comes with a Corbin seat plus the original seat, Micron exhaust, Double Bubble windscreen, frame sliders, flush mount signals, taillight has integrated signals, and a custom made rear stand.

I dont really need or want to sell it, the 954 has always been one of my dream bikes which is why I bought it in the first place, but I really miss having a supermoto, so I'm putting this beautiful beast up for sale in hopes of getting a supermoto I can ride on the streets.

For sale for $6500/obo....no lowball offers, I dont need to sell her and I'm not in any hurry.

OR

Trade for a supermoto (street legal only) plus cash. How much cash depends on your bike.

PM me if your interested or email me at s.soeder <<<@>>> sbcglobal.net

I'm located in Sterling Heights, MI.

PICTURES:
Taken in my crowded garage....excuse the angles :D
PS. The black metal stand pictured is the one included.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.