Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got these boots not too long ago they are brand spanking new reason for selling is due to my foot surgery and the custom molds I have to wear the boots are too tight a 46 like my current Sidi would have been a keeper

I would be willing to cancel the sale on EBAY for the right price interested pm me please I will accept pay pal at [email protected] aol.com plenty of other pictures in my gallery so check them out if you wish

Boots will come with an extra set of Toe Sliders , manual ,Sidi stickers but not the original box if you want a Sidi box just ask I will use my Sidi box that I got with my original pair to ship the boots

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Nice boots Moe.
If I didn't have 3 pairs of Sidi's ill be all over these.
GLWS.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice boots Moe.
If I didn't have 3 pairs of Sidi's ill be all over these.
GLWS.
How you been man I hope Santa was good to you this year check your pm :shakehand

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Moe if these were a 46 or 47 I'd be all over these! I hope you get what your looking for out of them!

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moe if these were a 46 or 47 I'd be all over these! I hope you get what your looking for out of them!
I hear you if they were 46 I would have kept them put the word out man thanks a lot :shakehand

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got any reasonable offers do not be shy feel free pm me worst case I might say no thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.