1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
that's just great!! Funny CHit!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
That's funny. I swear I think the NFL should have a clause in all players contracts that reads "If you get greedy and stupid you must give us all of the money back and go get a real job." This is crazy! He signs a 5 year CONTRACT and decides 12 months into it that it's not good enough? WTF? What's worse is the media giving this pompass @$$ coverage...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
sad part is that the greed in these players is only going to get worse. Bring back the old days...

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
So much greed and pampering for those athletes... Yet Rossi gets pulled over for his passanger not having a helmet... Hehe... Go figures.

·
WCR Racer
1,550 Posts
Go home T.O, that guy stinks. Some lady in my office went to training camp on her birthday as a gift from her husband. She received a special pass to get a signature from T.O after practice. That ass snubbed her after she was waiting in line for a couple hours for him in 95*F heat. What a tool. And did I mention that she is 65!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
silveRRocket said:
That's funny. I swear I think the NFL should have a clause in all players contracts that reads "If you get greedy and stupid you must give us all of the money back and go get a real job." This is crazy! He signs a 5 year CONTRACT and decides 12 months into it that it's not good enough? WTF? What's worse is the media giving this pompass @$$ coverage...

It's the fan's fault. They watch the games, pay $100 for shirts, $5 for hotdogs and beer, $75 for the "cheap seats", etc. Stop doing that and the whiny bitches won't get paid. On the other hand, doesn't Rossi get something like $20 million a year? How about Michael Schumacher, $100million per year? Now that's a lot of hotdogs.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
ya, i love that joe banner n andy reid and all of the eagles organization havent budged with his contract. i love the eagles and would like to see T.O. play for them if he stops bitching so much. Anyone in the area here the T.O. must go song on Q102? haha funny stuff. oh and his house is like 10 mins from where i live

edit: the song is in the second clip and part in the first..think its split up..oh well

H

·
0 Posts
i am not really into the "hating" other teams thing.. i jsut love football.. sure i would lilke to see the giants win.. but at the end of the day if i can watch a game i am happy...

as for TO he can go f**k himself... dude i wish i had a fraction of his ability.. i love football and if i got a shot at pro ball i would never complain... if i was good enough for ameture ball i would play.. i had a friend that played semi pro.. no pay.. nothing.. jsut palying the game.. if i had the size i would be there in a hear beat... but i was not gifted with athletic ability... :pottytrai

·
Registered
501 Posts
Sad thing is that as bad as his attitude is, and as difficult as he is to deal with. There are still people that like that crap, and teams that will be willing to put up with it :-(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts