Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day guys
I took out the injectors to clean it then I put every thing back. But then after starting the bike the oil light with the f1 light come on can anyone assist me pls
Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
If they go out shortly after you start the bike that's normal. It's so you can see the bulbs are working.

If the oil light stays on then you have low oil pressure. Stop the engine. Investigate. Usually not good.

FI light also should go out. If it blinks, count the number of blinks. That will tell you what the bike doesn't like.

Unless you have some seriously advanced hardware injectors aren't user cleanable. How did you clean them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they go out shortly after you start the bike that's normal. It's so you can see the bulbs are working.

If the oil light stays on then you have low oil pressure. Stop the engine. Investigate. Usually not good.

FI light also should go out. If it blinks, count the number of blinks. That will tell you what the bike doesn't like.

Unless you have some seriously advanced hardware injectors aren't user cleanable. How did you clean them?

Hi
I found the problem the red oil light was flickering twice. It was a small hose on one of my sensors that I did not put back.The sensor was at the bottom half of my airfilter in the midlle. Thanks guys

·
Registered
369 Posts
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Thanks for updating. Helps others in future. There are no new problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts