Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, its not the hosting site thats for sure. Not the first time this happened to me here. You can copy the HTTP url strings to your browser and they will pop up.

X

G

·
If it doesn't end in .jpg or anouther supported extension, IT WONT DISPLAY

so just paste them as links and not images (meaning remove the img tags).

**EDIT**

tryed copy/paste and i get no where. is this a subscription service?

G

·
seems to work well!

The F22 is my favorite fighter to date. My previous fav was the F18. maybe that's why i like the F22, it sortof resembles the F18 in a couple of ways! but the thing that gets me the most about the F22...

Thrust Vectoring.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Meh... Id still rather pilot the F18 over the F22... Which is why Im joining the Navy and doing OCS at the beginning of 2007.

·
Registered
52 Posts
They put on a good show, the B1 was loud as hell! Makes me want to inlist and try to be one of the lucky 4%

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
The F22 is the thing....especially with the Thrust Vectoring, My 2nd favorite would have to be the Mig (I'm bad with remembering names) the last model they made.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
f22 rulz... sweet plane... would take that over a hornet anyday....

·
Registered
996 Posts
Did they do a demo with the B1 or just a fly-by? There is an airshow in western Indiana this month that has a B1 demo - just wondering if it is worth seeing.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RRdvark said:
Did they do a demo with the B1 or just a fly-by? There is an airshow in western Indiana this month that has a B1 demo - just wondering if it is worth seeing.
It's worth seeing, trust me

X

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Wow I have become so accustom to the B1 and F22, flying around they do not thrill me anymore...
But the B1 is still a sexy B1tch

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice pics mang thanks for sharring

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
is the F22 the JSF?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts