Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2181 - 2200 of 2238 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is the glamorous life....camp fires, cheap wine out of a plastic chalice, fake grass, plastic chairs, and a race track.

I am the schmuck on the left.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
lol... fake grass for the win!!!! used to bring our fake stuff when going dirt bike riding, to the street track and also when we used to go to MotoGP, makes you feel all cool and sh!t, hehe.... :drunk:

·
Registered
27 Posts
The fake grass is perfect!!!
We felt super fancy!

And with cheap wine? Can't beat that.

lol... fake grass for the win!!!! used to bring our fake stuff when going dirt bike riding, to the street track and also when we used to go to MotoGP, makes you feel all cool and sh!t, hehe.... :drunk:
There is a thin line between trashy and classy, pretty sure we were trashed, I mean trashy.

cheap wine = mean headache :drunk:
Hmmm, my head did not get the memo :ponder:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Here I am...

Turks and Caicos

St. Thomas, USVI

·
Registered
251 Posts
Allow me to introduce myself...

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Rex! R-to-tha-EX. Ok that's enough of that, just wanted to throw up a face to my name with a few pics of myself and my girl, plus my munchkins.

I don't want to be a come and gone, I want to be here for a while.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

My old boss and I. I didn't even know he rode until I got a bike. Apparently he's been riding for decades (had an old honda when sportbikes were still a new concept) - he invited me out to his place and rode for a day. Just upgraded/graduated to that sportcruiser. Said the sportbikes hurt his wrist now.

The guy's awesome. He looks like a crazy professor but he's hilarious.
Damn, just found this old gem. My first CBR in the background. Crazy how many miles I put on that bike.

2181 - 2200 of 2238 Posts