Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be fair market value for an 09 CBR Phoenix edition - it has very low miles - I think less than 1000. Immaculate condition - all stock too. He said he will take no less than $9K.
Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
I paid 7200 for my 07 this time last year. Was like new, couple aftermarket parts and 2700 miles. I'd say 9 is more than I'd pay for an 09. Do a search on cycletrader or craigslist, I'm sure you can find one in as good condition for $1000 cheaper.

·
Registered
49 Posts
southern honda in chattanooga, tn has brand new 0 mile 09's for 7800. granted, they are the biggest honda dealer in the country and are wholesale, but still..

·
Registered
539 Posts
Laugh at him, then walk away. $9k for a used bike with ~1000 miles, and is a 09? I dont think its worth it to be honest.

Though you can get a new leftover 09 for about $7800 as mentioned above, you gotta tack on shipping, crate, tax, title, and dealer fees. Could come out to be about $9000, but then again, you get a warranty and a brand new bike. Just saying...

·
Registered
62 Posts
What would be fair market value for an 09 CBR Phoenix edition - it has very low miles - I think less than 1000. Immaculate condition - all stock too. He said he will take no less than $9K.
Thanks
Paid 7200 for my phoenix with 594 miles on it not a scratch on it. Another dealership in town had the same exact bike with 9k miles going for 8900$. Just have to shop around. Cycletrader online is how I found the cheaper deal.

·
Registered
110 Posts
NO WAY! I paid 8900 for my 09 five months ago and it had 0 miles on it from the dealer. Do not pay 9 or you will kick yourself. I would say i wouldnt pay higher than 7500 hundered for it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the advice - I will wait and see if he drops the price. I'm going down to the LA area next week so will check out bikes down there - much bigger selection than up here where I live.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I just helped a friend buy a new 2008 CBR600RR in FL and almost got in on a 2009 Phoenix. The price for the Phoenix was $6984 + tax/tag/title + $100 dealer fee.. Good luck...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've seen the usual price to be about 7500. I did some snooping on Ebay and found an online motorcycle store was auctioning the bike no reserve and well I ended up winning the Phoenix for $6400 final price with 508 miles on it. Good thing about buying out of state, tax free =D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats cool! What about the shipping cost? Can you send me the link to the online company?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've seen the usual price to be about 7500. I did some snooping on Ebay and found an online motorcycle store was auctioning the bike no reserve and well I ended up winning the Phoenix for $6400 final price with 508 miles on it. Good thing about buying out of state, tax free =D
Dude.. Really? You live in the Communist Wealth of VA. No Tax? You pay tax when you register the vehicle. Then you pay a yearly personal property tax on top of that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts