Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get a bolt kit? checked ebay and there are a few there but im unsure of the quality.

·
Registered
318 Posts
bikebolts.com

i do not have experience with them.some members say they are decent. i tried getting them on the phone but no dice.

·
Registered
209 Posts
headsup on the bikebolt kit: sometimes the m5 bolts aren't long enough for the well nuts that they supply. It's a freaking b*tch. So I install the well nuts reversed... not exactly ideal, but it works.

·
Registered
25 Posts
When I originally bought from bikebolts.com I liked them. After a few removals and reinstalls on my bike due to various mods I can now say I despise them. The plastic screws they have are terrible and various other bits fall apart or strip easily.

I'd suggest order some oem bolts from a local store. Just my $.02

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I originally bought from bikebolts.com I liked them. After a few removals and reinstalls on my bike due to various mods I can now say I despise them. The plastic screws they have are terrible and various other bits fall apart or strip easily.

I'd suggest order some oem bolts from a local store. Just my $.02
ya but i need pretty much everything and oem would be EXPENSIVE...i dunno what to do??

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I have a color matched bike bolts kit.

Color match: 93% satisfied
Quality of metal bolts: 90%
Qualitly of Plastic bolts & screws:40%

Overall it is a nice kit to replace MOST of the bolts on the bike. I did replace most of them for example: windscreen; Red bolts with Red fairing. I did not use them on lowers and such were the Fairing are silver and black. I think the red would make it look tacky there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts