Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe someone knows of a site i could check to find out if the fairings are the same or not?

·
Registered
186 Posts
they are similar .... all the front will bolt up perfectly if you take the air ducts off... but the sub frames and seats are different I have 06 fairings on my 04 and thats all I changed was the subframe

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and the forks will rub if you still have the 04 forks.... the 05 front end looks better in my opinion

My bike is a 05 not an 04. Thats my problem i have a 100% brand new 03-04 set of fairings that look badass but wont bolt up unless i put a 05 tail and upper cowl on. Which would suck because these are custom and nothing will really match them. About all i can do is hope they send me to right set, if not i guess i will just try and sell this set to get my money back or maybe even trade for a 05 set in good condition. Thanks for responding though!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am weighing all of my options right now. Waiting on motofans for a reply to see if i can get a new set sent my way. If that falls through i may have to end up doing something like that. I appreciate the help though i will keep you in mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts