Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm replacing my fairings and doing a custom paint job. I really hate having manufacturers badges on my vehicles so I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a fairing kit for street that doesn't have the indentations on the tank cover for the Honda emblems?

2015 cbr600rr

·
Registered
667 Posts
Never seen that. The knock-offs try to be as close to OEM as they can since that's what nearly everyone wants.

Since you're going to paint it anyway you could use filler to flatten out the indent before painting. Done routinely for car bumper repair.

Or you could customize the emblems so they say nothing. Or just paint them same color as the tank cover. That would likely look better than having an indent.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I wasn't expecting to find what I wanted but I figured it didn't hurt to ask around. Was already thinking of going with filler if I couldn't find it. I need clean lines for my paint job, and as I mentioned before I don't like badges on my vehicles, anyone that knows what a cbr is will be able to identify it, and I know what I got. Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts