Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody? I'm looking to replace all of the fairings on my 07 RR, where is the best place/price to order from. Looking to keep it simple as far as Color goes. I appreciate the feedback thank you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
eBay.

I've ordered four fairing kits this year from China (never had a problem with any of the vendors and you're covered by eBay buyer protection). All of them arrived within 3 weeks. One in 8 working days and I'm in SC.

Plain white set can be had for under $200. Lots of cool color schemes for around $350. My most recent install can be seen in "She Turned Out Real Nice" thread. It's an 09 but I put 07-08 fairings on because I don't like "the diaper" on the 09-12s.

If you're looking for OEM then dealer is your only option. Full set is over $2k though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered from Auctmart. Took about 4-5 weeks total. But I also had them custom painted. Not too bad on the fitment, paint and clear coat is mehh, clear coat is starting to yellow a bit in certain spots. Paint chips pretty easily if you're not careful. I bought some clear 3M vinyl and put it on all the edges, especially the spots I'd be taking on and off constantly. Quality of the actual plastics are great though. I only had 1 fitment issue and they are replacing it. Minimal drilling but I did have to widen some of the holes for the bolts and the flush mount flashers/mirrors.. You can check out my thread here - it's an 07' as well.

https://www.600rr.net/vb/69-07-13-rr-modifications/580615-2007-cbr600rr-bike-build-thread-matnetik-mods.html#post8011393

1 - 3 of 3 Posts