Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new on the CBR scene, and well my bike is in need of new fairings. I was looking around some sites, and fairingsforless.com came up. So I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about this site or bought from them, or if this site is legit. Need some inputs on some sites with trustworthy fairings not from China.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one? Really? Ha, well gonna keep looking around. I hear about all these scams, so I don't want this to happen.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Kpowersports has been getting really good reviews lately. Look in the product reviews section for fairing reviews, also try to do some research using the search feature located at the top of the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
None of the aftermarket fairings will line up perfectly, even the ones that are advertised as perfect fir are not. It will take some working with them to get them to fit just right but nothing too bad.

·
Registered
195 Posts
They've got some sweet designs..... but they look too Chinese.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guh we'll hopefully with a little snugg pushing they can fit, my current fairings are messed up anyways and don't line like they should and they are the stock ones ha

I

·
0 Posts
I would go with a company that is atleast well known around the forums. There are a lot of knock off sites that are scams like you said. I say stick to kppowersports, auctmarts, cbrfairings.com or motofans. Those are a few of the bigger ones. I bought mine from Auctmarts and I have nothing but good things to say about the paint and fitment.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Had a decent experience with 'motofans' fairings. Am yet to write a review on them (they yet to send some pending parts before i write a full review ;-) )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts