Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I guess this is my formal introduction. I've been lurking on the site for probably 8 months now, and have began to post, but have never really introduced myself. So, here it is: My name is Kyle, I'm 19, and I go to school at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. Over the past couple years, sportbikes have become an obsession of mine. I started on a Ninja 250 and thought it was time to upgrade this season. Back in March, I was lucky enough to buy my new baby from Nutz (thanks again, bro). It's a red/black 04' - all the goodies are listed in my sig. Thanks for all the great info. on the site. I'll be stickin' around for awhile now! Enough shootin' the sh!t, here are some pics!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ha well I guess that kinda sucks - the pics are tiny. Any suggestions? Sorry, the newbness is showing . . .

Nevermind . . got er'.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha those are next. I'll probably go with Woodcraft . . .

·
Registered
282 Posts
i'm assuming you're originally from janesville?

this is one of those times where i would joke around and say "J-town representin" but since you're from janesville you probably realize i could never get away with saying that without looking really stupid so i'll refrain.

i got my bike on april 5th and lurked around a bit before i joined up too. i would say welcome to the site, but you've been here longer than i have!

nice lookin bike too.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Wlecome to the addiction bro!!! :rocker:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Dills said:
haha those are next. I'll probably go with Woodcraft . . .
glad to see another youngin on here(ill be 20 in july). i go to UC santa cruz.

Can't go wrong with woodcraft i love them. check out my long ass post here: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=47945

to lazy to write all that on here.

WEAR YOUR GEAR and ride safe.

-Berto

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MeltdOwn350 said:
i'm assuming you're originally from janesville?

this is one of those times where i would joke around and say "J-town representin" but since you're from janesville you probably realize i could never get away with saying that without looking really stupid so i'll refrain.

i got my bike on april 5th and lurked around a bit before i joined up too. i would say welcome to the site, but you've been here longer than i have!

nice lookin bike too.
Yeah, I still live in Janesville during the summer though.

Berto said:
glad to see another youngin on here(ill be 20 in july). i go to UC santa cruz.

Can't go wrong with woodcraft i love them. check out my long ass post here: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=47945

to lazy to write all that on here.

WEAR YOUR GEAR and ride safe.

-Berto
Yeah, I actually read that post and am going to use it as a reference. Just like everyone else, I'm afraid to cut my plastics!!!! I know it's worth it though so I'll probably order some sliders pretty soon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha well look who it is . . NUTZ - the guy that left us for the dreaded liter bike :D How's she treatin' ya? Approaching 2,000 miles on this baby . . .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts