Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is a repost, or if anyone should already know this. Does anyone have a Scematic or a diagram of where every farring bolt goeson an 05 cbr? When I bought the bike, it had missing bolts, or clips, and screws. I also went down recently, so I bought a farring bolt kit. I Just wondered if someone has one for me to use.

Thanks guys!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
Hey man,

I've got a diagram that came with my complete fairing kit from Bike Bolts.

The Diagram came in handy to be honest,

http://www.bikebolts.com/

See if they can't foward you over the diagram, otherwise next time i go into work, i may be able to scan mine in and send it over toy ou.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would also like to grab a copy of that. My bike went down, now I am putting it back together 3 months later, soo yeah I don't remember exactly where everything went.

me too dude me too. although mine came used and had some missing bolts. so i threw all my old bolts away and bought the farring bolt kit from honda.

Did you guys know that for the stock decals for the cbr are like 200+ yikes!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont buy decals from dealer buy em on ebay or a special decal site
every time i look it they dont seem right to me. I dunno. either way I still want the bolt scematic!

·
Registered
244 Posts
sorry for the tread jack but i need the rubber nut that goes on the fairings... wellnut 148 c 550...every time i go to the dealer the show me the wrong kind. the one im talking about his like a nipple on both ends so it doesnt come through the fairing hole

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.