Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today on my way back home from school it happened..my ipod fell out of my poket doing about 45mph.
i looked bak & saw it tumbling and that cars we coming towards it..
i dont know if it got ran over or not. but i circled around as fast as i could & picked it up.
the screen is cracked and i cant see a thing. but the music still works....

i have a question.... does anyone know if i can transfer all the music/videos/pics that i have on this ipod to another one? i really dont wanna loose 30gigs worth of stuff..

thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
ive always been worried that would happen to me. If you dont have the music on your computer you can try this program called music rescue, just google it. It copies everything from your i pod and puts it back on your computer.

·
Macedonian Racer
1,345 Posts
Sorry about your ipod bro! There is this program I've been using for years and it's really, really good!
It allows you to do just about anything with your ipod (arrange music playlists, delete songs, etc.) it's called SharePod.
It's freeware so you can download it and use it free of charge! :icon_lol: LINK

·
Registered
257 Posts
i dropped my armani sunglasses(in the case) while doing a wheelie...by the time i got stopped a fukcing ford truck rolled right over em......blah!

·
Registered
98 Posts
plug ipod into PC, open it up in my computer, should say somthing like (removable storage device) or somthing, or it might say "your ipod" w.e.

youll see some folders... now go into settings and make it show hidden folders

then go to music folder, copy and paste to PC, get new ipod and sync all the old music to new ipod :) if you need a BETTER version of this just PM me and ill actually DO it and type it out better, this is just off the top of my head bro.

hope it helps, sorry bout your ipod, i've gone through several, its a pain in the arse.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Sorry about your ipod bro! There is this program I've been using for years and it's really, really good!
It allows you to do just about anything with your ipod (arrange music playlists, delete songs, etc.) it's called SharePod.
It's freeware so you can download it and use it free of charge! :icon_lol: LINK
I downloaded that Sharepod but it says it needs some kind of .NET framework to function properly??

·
Registered
697 Posts
plug ipod into PC, open it up in my computer, should say somthing like (removable storage device) or somthing, or it might say "your ipod" w.e.

then go to music folder, copy and paste to PC, get new ipod and sync all the old music to new ipod :) if you need a BETTER version of this just PM me and ill actually DO it and type it out better, this is just off the top of my head bro.

hope it helps, sorry bout your ipod, i've gone through several, its a pain in the arse.
Hey njul9925 sorry to hear about your ipod, but at least it still works. If those programs others recommended dont work for you, do what llama6944 said^^, ive done it many times and it always worked for me.

·
Macedonian Racer
1,345 Posts
Tribal after you download the zip file unzip it and you get a folder with the name SharePod.
Now go into my computer find your ipod and double click to open it.
Now cut and paste the SharePod folder into your ipod and double click the ipod icon it shoul work right away! :icon_lol:

p.s. SharePod does need Microsoft .NET 2 framework to work properly so you are just going to need to install it.
Go to the Microsoft webpage and click downloads (or if you prefer go to the update section and make a scan of your pc and select it manually)

p.p.s. i found the link you need in order for you to download .Net 2 framework CLICK :wave:

Hope this helps you if not feel free to pm me I'll be happy to help out!

Cheers! :beer:

I downloaded that Sharepod but it says it needs some kind of .NET framework to function properly??

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Tribal after you download the zip file unzip it and you get a folder with the name SharePod.
Now go into my computer find your ipod and double click to open it.
Now cut and paste the SharePod folder into your ipod and double click the ipod icon it shoul work right away! :icon_lol:

p.s. SharePod does need Microsoft .NET 2 framework to work properly so you are just going to need to install it.
Go to the Microsoft webpage and click downloads (or if you prefer go to the update section and make a scan of your pc and select it manually)

p.p.s. i found the link you need in order for you to download .Net 2 framework CLICK :wave:

Hope this helps you if not feel free to pm me I'll be happy to help out!

Cheers! :beer:
Thanks man! i'll try that out.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts

+1. Easy, quick, and FREE!

I hear a "your mom" joke coming

·
Rusted Hood
172 Posts
hey look wiverns post count is 420!!!!!!!!!
wivern49
Pocketbike Racer

1 - 20 of 31 Posts