Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought an item from a member named hockeypaint07, a subframe. he claimed it was 100% straight and true because his local honda dealer took apart his bike and said it was. After receiving the subframe, i got it checked myself, since it was clearly visible that it was bent, from a machinist and my own honda powersport dealer....both told me it was twisted. anyways after a few emails exchange, (he finally admitted that it was his friends bike and he hit a guard rail) and his non cooperation, i decided to begin a dispute via paypal, to speed up the process and to show him im not just willing to sweep this under the rug. he gets all fussy, excalates the dispute to a claim then emails me to speak on the phone. On the phone, he was just ranting and blabbling then admitted he knew nothing about motorcycles and how to tell if something was bent or not. I came up with an agreement that allowed me to get most of my money back and for him not to have a complete loss, i didnt think he was trying to screw me over but i kept on repeating that i have no gain in filing a dispute for an item i can't use. Paypal ruled in my favor and everything is supposedly resolved. I come back online and noticed he filed a negative itrader report, he clearly is twisting the truth as much as the subframe he sold me.

Any way i can clear this false accusation?

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I just recently bought an item from a member named hockeypaint07, a subframe. he claimed it was 100% straight and true because his local honda dealer took apart his bike and said it was. After receiving the subframe, i got it checked myself, since it was clearly visible that it was bent, from a machinist and my own honda powersport dealer....both told me it was twisted. anyways after a few emails exchange, (he finally admitted that it was his friends bike and he hit a guard rail) and his non cooperation, i decided to begin a dispute via paypal, to speed up the process and to show him im not just willing to sweep this under the rug. he gets all fussy, excalates the dispute to a claim then emails me to speak on the phone. On the phone, he was just ranting and blabbling then admitted he knew nothing about motorcycles and how to tell if something was bent or not. I came up with an agreement that allowed me to get most of my money back and for him not to have a complete loss, i didnt think he was trying to screw me over but i kept on repeating that i have no gain in filing a dispute for an item i can't use. Paypal ruled in my favor and everything is supposedly resolved. I come back online and noticed he filed a negative itrader report, he clearly is twisting the truth as much as the subframe he sold me.

Any way i can clear this false accusation?
wow that was kind of selfish of him. contact the mighty mods. they might be able to help

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just sent msg to RawRR, hope it gets resolved. I never had any issue's with any members here, but i guess there's always an exception.

any other mods you know i can bring this up to?

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
wow that was kind of selfish of him. contact the mighty mods. they might be able to help
I think that the admins will be able to help better in this situation than a mod. PM Moeman, Nico, and I think TheX is an admin but I'm not sure?
(please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that the admins will be able to help better in this situation than a mod. PM Moeman, Nico, and I think TheX is an admin but I'm not sure?
(please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
i sent a msg to moeman and no reply yet. ill try nico, thanks for the help:shakehand

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Moderators
User Name / Location Forums Contact
BallisticParts
Ballistic Performance Components

biohazardcycles
clermont florida
Biohazard Cycles

Ceph
Keokuk, IA
Stunters Corner, Stunting Classifieds, Stunts

cirtem
Calgary, []+[]
Stunters Corner, Stunting Classifieds, Stunts

CycleGearOnline
Cycle Gear

DepPravacion
Houston, TX/ Philippines
Media, Off Topic, Welcome to 600RR.net

Moeman
S.W. florida
Announcements, Classifieds, Media, Meeting Point, Off Topic, Preferred Merchants, Stunters Corner, Technical Talk, Track Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

MXRider
Santa Rosa, CA
Announcements, Classifieds, Media, Technical Talk, Track Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

NewRedRider
Montgomery, Al.
Announcements, Classifieds, Media, Meeting Point, Preferred Merchants, Technical Talk, Track Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

Nico
Adelaide
Media, Off Topic, Preferred Merchants, Technical Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

RawRR
Plover, WI
Announcements, Classifieds, Media, Meeting Point, Off Topic, Stunters Corner, Technical Talk, Track Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

Rayzorman1
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Announcements, Classifieds, Media, Meeting Point, Off Topic, Technical Talk, Track Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

RidersDiscount
Lowest Price, Guaranteed
Riders Discount

rumen1
Sofia, Bulgaria
Moto-sticker

SHS Powersports
SHS Powersports

sooperman12
Maryland
Announcements, Classifieds, Media, Meeting Point, Off Topic, Technical Talk, Track Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

tab112302
FL
The Militia

tenjin
Phoenix, AZ
Media, Off Topic, Welcome to 600RR.net

thaghost
(outer burbs chicago) Woodridge, IL
Announcements, Classifieds, Media, Meeting Point, Off Topic, Preferred Merchants, Technical Talk, Track Talk, Welcome to 600RR.net

TST Industries
Clifton, NJ / Menifee, CA
TSTIndustries

Wes600rr
Omaha, NE

Administrators
User Name / Location Contact
Administrator
Toronto

Moeman
S.W. florida

NewRedRider
Montgomery, Al.

Nico
Adelaide

RawRR
Plover, WI

Super Moderators
User Name / Location Contact
Ceph
Keokuk, IA

cirtem
Calgary, []+[]

DepPravacion
Houston, TX/ Philippines

MXRider
Santa Rosa, CA

NesNeedsBoost
bronx, nyc

paul46rider
London

Rayzorman1
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

sooperman12
Maryland

Spectre
tenjin
Phoenix, AZ

thaghost
(outer burbs chicago) Woodridge, IL

Wes600rr
Omaha, NE

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks i really appreciate the help and directions guys, ive just msg two admins and one mod. Hope i can get this cleared up and im sure with your help it will happen

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He didn't sound older than mid 20s. He tells me that he has Honda papers proving it's good but never sent them as a reply back from my pics. In fact once I'm on my own computer...I'll just post the pic I took

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
All i can do is delete the comments but as far as the -1 showing as a review i can not do anything about it

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the interest Moe. I msg Nico this morning and i just received his reply. I like his precaution, he is requesting proof that the seller didn;t know it bent (which is true) and proof that the item is bent, so i sent pics and will attach my local honda dealerships notes to him by monday.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Or just have one of the mods to give you a positive itrader rating and to put "itrader fix" in the comment box.
I was thinking about that but thats kind off just covering it up imo. Id rather show proof and monday show honda dealership statement to the mods and admin. I have nothing to hide. but thanks. im just about to post the pics

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i sent him these pics without the level but when we spoke over the phone, i told him i will send him with a level and he refused. so here i am posting it for you guys.

First pic shows it laying flat with the plastic

I elevated the back end with a piece of round plastic bc i didnt want the bracket for the brake fluid to affect anything. let me know what you guys think and what other ways i can take the photo

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Jipp
Thanks for posting the pictures bro when you got the sub frame did u attempt to install it and after all you realized that it was bent or you simply noticed the damage right away reason being i wanted to see if u have any pictures of it installed on your bike if you have any please post them if not its ok

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Guess what Jipp the - 1 review got deleted

1 - 20 of 32 Posts