Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got a couple posters a bunch of us made and some pics (Buncha guys at the bar holding up "Go Suzuki!" and such, pics from some of our rides and things) that I'm going to be mailing to Polo... If you guys want anything included in the package, e-mail anything you have to me at [email protected] ... Paul, Polo, Chris, John, & all those cats always appriciate the support, and they're a great bunch of guys. With the season just around the corner, we wanted to send them some encouragement. Feel free to include links to myspace accounts, e-mail addys, etc... Letters, pics, and the like would all be great.. Gonna be sending it out late next week, so as long as I have it before then they'll be sure to get it! Appriciate it fella's.

C

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. Who are you sending it to again? Your friends on the Suzuki GP team?

·
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ayup.........

C

·
0 Posts
So, do you have a picture of the poster you made? Chris V is one of my all time favorite racers. I'd be down to do something. Got any ideas?

·
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not on me (I'm in Georgia at the moment...), but make one and I'll get it to 'em. We always send them pictures of the bikes, the guys, etc... Blow em up to full page size and autograph 'em ;-) (Kinda an inside joke at this point... I have autographed stuff from John and Kenny on my wall, so we figured it's only right they had to stick us on theirs ;-)). They love military stuff too... Any patches, coins, etc....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts