Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only thing I have up on you most of you guys is that the weather is perfect in Iraq right now. It is in the 70's and always promises to be a sunny day right now. It won't be long before it is pushing over 100 degrees but until then as I am outside I will just close my eyes and think how good it is going to feel when I come home in May to ride.

I vote with all the money we are spending in Iraq on UNNECESSARY things, that they start using that money to build a track and send some RR's over here for MWR (Morale, Welfare, and Recreation). That is tax money BETTER spent, haha! :bootyshak

·
Registered
113 Posts
You know what else they could spend the tax money on? Sending you back to America. Then you could go to your own track and support your local businesses and stuff, instead of creating something with our money that they'll enjoy after you're gone....:five:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas! One thing I have seen from this site is there is a lot of military guys it entertains (from overseas to in the states). May can't come fast enough for me, but until then, you guys stay safe on the tracks and road.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
be safe. WHo you with and where you at?
304th Civil Affairs BDE...currently stuck in Baghdad twiddling my thumbs. Spent a good part of my time this deployment down south near Nasiriyah.

·
Registered
697 Posts
304th Civil Affairs BDE...currently stuck in Baghdad twiddling my thumbs. Spent a good part of my time this deployment down south near Nasiriyah.
My buddy went over there the end of last year with the 304th sustainment. How long have you been away from your RR? Be safe and thank you for your services.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts