Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres the skinny on Christmas for me and my family. I have a 2007 RR blue/silver and love it to death. The relatives have begun to buy gifts (side note: my relatives are rolling in cash, but I worked my ass off to afford this bike) Theve asked me twice now for my Christmas list, so I thought about it. If I could have anything in the world for my bike, when cost is not an option, what would I want. This is HARD!! I didnt think I could possibly have trouble spending grandma's money on my bike!

So I'm asking about your FANTASY list, for our beloved bike, the 2007 Honda CBR600RR.

So far I have flishmount front turn signals and a Yoshimura Rs-5 Slip-on that I installed yesterday evening. (great product, let me tell ya:wave:). Thats it. No fender eliminator, no carbon goodies, nothing. So heres your chance! Help me spend free money!

Make a short list of fantasy mods you would want on your bike, ANYTHING GOES.

Have fun ;)

Logan

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Magnesium Marchesini's (I went with the CZ's because of the $$)
Full Ti Akra
Race plastics
Brembo HP Calipers
Brembo SBK Rotors
HRC Throttle
TONS of trackdays
A* Leathers (the $1,400.00 set)
Some new helmets...

Should I keep going?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm...sorry this offended you MB. Its not really a this or that one little choice, more of a chance to throw anything you want at a bike, rider, or trackday etc. Money is no option. I know theres something you would love to have if you had the money.

Thank you Niner1000RR this was exactly what I was thinking.

Wheels, Brakes, Rearsets, Trackdays are things I love for sure :toothy4:

Does anyone even make Carbon plastics or are they all...well...plastic?

Keep it going!

Logan

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Theres is a chance I could be, Strychnos. Very plausible.
I wasn't offended, I take it back ace

People ask what shoud I buy?? That is such a broad statement.
What route do you want to go?
Street terror, hiway tailgater guy, track day junkie, stuntin like my daddy?

There is just too many options when we don't know your personal style.

Get a whole bunch of prepaid track days maybe

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Dork. I hate people askin "what should I do"
Hot bodies undertail.
Dork.
if you dont have anything constructive to say... dont say anything, you could have asked him what he was building, street, stunt ect...

oh yea... sounds viscious and looks so clean, dorks have stock pipes, haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Long, low whistle.......

Dang, I was kidding about a carbon body but carbonrrpilot seems to REALLY have one! Very sweet.

That hotbodies undertail is very nice, I've seen them before, albeit rarely.

Thanks MB, I'm really looking for a street terror...! However, I will be tracking the bike next spring, (damn snow in iowa really bites) so I'd like to be somewhat prepared for it too. (good rearsets that work well on street & track?) I take it track days are pretty spendy?

In general however it wil be street ridden, my one mode of trasportation soon as the snows gone. So the winter mods commence on making it a one-off masterpiece. Should I be doing a journal-style post when I start?

Thanks again guys and gals,

Logan

D

·
0 Posts
I have a list, but it's upwards of $40k. I doubt your relatives are rolling in that much cash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts