Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 2003 black RR today. I just wanted to say that I am going to miss the bike and this site. It's going to be hard to break out of the habit of checking this site numerous times a day. I have to say that not only is this site addictive, but it is very informative and well managed. I learned alot about bikes, maintenance, performing my own mods etc.

I remember waiting anxiously for months while I had my deposit down waiting for that first shipment of RR's back in April of '03. The guy I sold it to is a new member of this board and he reminded me of how excited I was to get this bike. It was a good, fair sale and I am happy with the price I got and he is happy with the bike. Alas, I'm moving from LA to Toronto ( I'm :Canadian: ) and getting married in the very near future so the extra money will help with the transition.

I felt like I was selling my baby. :cry: Man it was tough. But theres always the future) like a 2005 RR!! :razz: I like the VTX1300 too!

Anyway, take care everyone and ride safe!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Good luck with your future plans. You can always stop by the site and check things out, as a former owner and current member I`d like to think you`ll still be welcome. The guys and girls still tolerate me being around here even though I traded my 03 600RR for a 1000RR. :smile:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Trading the bike in for a woman. ....

Joking, we'll still be right here so stop by dammit.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Wow, selling my bike would be a pretty hard decision. It would take a lot, and I think I would have been looking into selling a few organs on the black market before giving up my baby (Who needs 2 kidneys anyway?) :D

But seriously, best of wishes with your marriage and your move. Start saving those pennies for a that future RR!!

V

·
0 Posts
I guess you dont LuvyourRR that much mr LuvmyRR.. ;-) I bet with the American dollars you got from selling the bike you can buy a mansion in Canada. ;-) Congrats on the marriage and good luck moving. Feel free to stop by anytime. :mrgreen:

C

·
0 Posts
Sounds like you have some good things happening, but now we know that you really dont love your RR. :bounce:

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have a feel that this will be your motto in the near future:

Quote by Don Corleone (Not CorleoneRR) "JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT,... THEY PULL ME BACK IN" :damnmate:
(Sorry if it may be a paraphase... not good wit that kind of stuff) :roll:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey Welcome to T.O EH! Maybe when you settle down, you can get another one and we could go for a ride. Also I can show you the hot spots to ride around T.O. :bounce:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are going, however, I know how tight the money situation can become when you get married. I wish you all the luck for the wedding and the future. Hope to see you back here one day! :smile:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sry to see you leave, good luck, and get you a new RR :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Good luck with love and life, and make sure to stop by and "write" hi or two - you don't need the RR to be a member of the family here ;-)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
luvmyrr moving back to toronto does not mean you are out of our RR family yet ;-) stay in touch man and best of luck on your move ;-) and future marriage plans ;-)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Why does everyone sell their bike when they get married?

Well, goodluck dude, you'll be on another one day, no doubt. Bike... that is :mrgreen:

·
Registered
383 Posts
take care and good luck.... i know what you mean about the site, but hey its the internet you can always stop and say hi. :beer:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Just get out of here already ya big lug. :cry:

Jason :smile:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RR Knight said:
Hey Welcome to T.O EH! Maybe when you settle down, you can get another one and we could go for a ride. Also I can show you the hot spots to ride around T.O. :bounce:
Yeah that would be cool. My mom lives in Missisauga. I was wondering about where the hell I would ride in TO anyway!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts