Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FASTER: THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION DOUBLE DVD.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR RETURNING CUSTOMERS

AT LAST!!! The long awaited, final version of FASTER is ready to go!

The double-disc Collector's Edition contains over four hours of material:

FASTER - the original movie, now re-mastered in 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound
FASTER & FASTER '03-'04 – the highly-anticipated sequel (also 5.1 Dolby)
Interactive Racing – experience four last-lap battles from multiple angles
14 Additional Scenes – including previously unseen interviews with Barry Sheene, Max Biaggi and Kevin Schwantz; Wayne Rainey's story of his greatest grand prix victory; and FASTER's homage to the MotoGP paddock babes.

As a thank you to everybody who bought the Preview Edition DVD, we'd like to offer you a free FASTER T-shirt with every copy of the Collector's Edition that you order from fastermovie.com. This T-shirt is a new design. It's cool, it's black, it's sending out a positive message, and it normally costs $20.

To take advantage of this offer, CLICK HERE.

We're taking orders from November 1 and will ship the DVDs and T-shirts to you as soon as they're available: November 30.

(The original release date was to be November 16, but the DVD will not be available ANYWHERE until November 30.)

We've had great feedback from everyone who's seen the movie and bought the Preview Edition DVD. This is a way for us to express our appreciation for your support. FASTER is an independent production and we've only made it this far because of people like you.

There may be another FASTER movie sometime in the future, but for now this is it. We really hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for your support!

The FASTER Team

IF YOU WANT TO GO FASTER, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this email because you have ordered or expressed interest in the production FASTER. If you do not wish to receive any future emails from FASTER, please click here to remove yourself from our mailing list.

FASTER
Spark Productions | 1158 26th Street #127 | Santa Monica, CA 90403

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
print screen that **** and hook us up on the 8th!!!

no seriously, tell me where i can get that! me likey!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
how much is it??

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the dvd is 26.95 + 6.95 shipping the t shirt is free so total 33.90
great deal i think ;-) i placed an order already :bounce:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure what to tell you muffin man email riders inc and see what they say
the info i posted is straight from the lion's den

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
i bought my preview edition about2-3 weeks ago, dunno when its gonna get to me but if i buy the collectors edition, would you guys now that i am a returning customer??

moeman, is there any way to check my order??

and yeah, ill buy it as soon as i get my check on the 11th....

·
Registered
517 Posts
This is exactly what I was waiting for, hopefully enough of us buy it, so that they keep making them. Hopefully they will include Nicky in this one, since he wasn't around yet for the previous one.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok the 1st dvd is what they consider a preview the latest one wont be shipped till the end on nov it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to recieve your dvd as far as checking on your order i do not think that is possible but you can always email them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts