Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen the movie? Its about MotoGp and its about 3 years old or so. Its a really good movie you should check it out if you havent.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
the topic has been covered already great flick regardless

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dude, I went for the premiere about 5000 years ago and the sequel Faster & Faster was released about 2000 years ago...where have you been all this time? J/K ;-)

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Faster & Faster & Faster & Faster & Faster & Faster & Faster & Faster & Faster.... I can't wait for its release!

·
Registered
181 Posts
gofast said:
I'd watch it everyday if the old lady would let me!
Hell, mine won't stop watching it. The ONLY reason it came out of our DVD player the other day is because we bought the 2004 season review, and have been watching that 5 times a week...LOL!

·
Registered
730 Posts
gofast said:
I'd watch it everyday if the old lady would let me!
Hey Ive seen your "old lady" and you have nothing to complain about. :biggrin: Just take her out riding. Id kill for a girlfriend who rides.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
javawhz said:
Dude, I went for the premiere about 5000 years ago and the sequel Faster & Faster was released about 2000 years ago...where have you been all this time? J/K ;-)
Lol I didnt even know about it until last sunday when my cousin told me to watch it. at first i was like documentary??? ughhh!!! then i was like this is a great f ing mocie and made 2 of my other friends watch it too.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
the50ho, where'd you get the 2004 review? I haven't heard anything about it before. Hell I'll check Amazon. Love the other 2!!!!!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Is it done the same way as Faster? Or is it a different Director/Producer? Thanx for the link AtlasRR.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Faster and Faster 2 were great, I wish they would let us here some more of those bikes...*shudder*. I think i'm gonna check out *********** now

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I bought a copy of the 2004 season review.. hope it's good!

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
Just watched Faster2 yesterday. AWESOME. Liked it better than part 1.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The director/producer of Faster was filming at the Laguna GP this year. The next movie will be just about that one race. Lots of behind the scenes and preperation for a single race. Should be pretty cool.

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
Got ta got to get it, Get it!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jaybird180 said:
Got ta got to get it, Get it!!!
hell yeah since i was there and all. do you know when its coming out? what about tickets? does anyone know when they go in sale?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts