Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought ya'll might want to see the e-mail I got from the Faster team. I just sent them some compliments on Faster and asked if a new one was in progress and here is the response I got:

Jonathan,
Thank you for your kind words and support for FASTER. It’s much appreciated!
You can tell your friends that there is a new Faster movie , again directed by Mark Neale , based around the Laguna Seca GP Race last July in Monterrey California, due for release this Summer. All will soon be revealed through our web site at www.fastermovie.com.
You’re going to love this one as well!
Cheers,
The FASTER Team
323 707 9360

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
great news it will be a kick ass one

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Thanks for the info! Cant wait for it to come out. Just wish I could have been at the race.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yeah, although I liked the first one better it seemed more dramatic
the second one seemed too much like an update rather than a new movie, which I guess it probably was

This next one should be really good though, a whole new project rather than just a continuation

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
oh man, that will be good...and yeah, i got faster & faster '03-'04 in the collectors set with faster....more of an update for sure, but i love it just as much! i think my favorate quote from that movie is when the rookie is talking about the aprilia and says, "...cuz its just rediculously fast!" and gives the nervious laugh...lol, when he says that i get pumped, i dunno...and when Colin says..."the bike was a bit melted but..." lol. i freakin' love racing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts