Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which bike would be considered the fastest 600rr? I'd like to hear some reasons too :wav:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
BLACK!!!

i tried to do a little searching, but i couldn't find the thread i was looking for. anyways, here is the gist of it:

a looooooong time ago, we had a discussion about the stealth characteristics that the black RR's have and about their ability to deflect the radar guns from the po-po. these characteristics of course allowed us to haul down the highway undetected and reach faster speeds... :evil5: :supz:

:spam2:

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's all about the Red/Black 600RR baby. The fastest of them all! :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Blue is the fastest! becasue they were only produced one year. Beacuase blue paint is much lighter than any other paint!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
779 Posts
HRC600RR said:
Ceph said:
yellow.... so fast they had to discontinue it after the first year, liability reasons.

Yeah, I heard that too. It was on the news.
yea I think it was all over the news: 20/20, CNN, MSNBC, so on and so forth. I actually saw Barbara Walters interviewing the dude that got fired from Honda for inventing that YELLOW color. I believe he is working for NASA now, and is using his patented YELLOW to paint Space Shuttles. No lie its a fact!!!

Did you ever ask yourself why those cool smiley faces are YELLOW????? HHMMMMM........ :yawinkle: :D :rolleyes: :tonqe: :rock: SEE... :butthead: Couldn't leave that one out.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D :) :( :eek: :shock: :badgrin: :? 8) :roll: ;) :lol: :x :p These look more of an orangish yellow to me. I'd haveta say that the sunburst is the fastest color.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Eutro black & silver, black absorbs light, so no extra power is wasted in reflecting it :goodman:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Black.. Hands down. But not just cuz I ride one lol.

See. All the other colors have to reflect pigmentation from the sun n' all. So during day light hours that heavy pigmentation hangin in the air like reflects off all them other colors which has gotta create a lotta drag n' slow ya down. but black on the other hand.. black just soaks it all up, cuts right through, don't care wtf pigments are doin... thats GOTTA make it faster huh? Less drag right? lol.

:supz:

If not that then the blacks just faster cuz it's all stealthy like natecoop was sayin. hehe. gotta be =)

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
Peedy said:
So which bike would be considered the fastest 600rr? I'd like to hear some reasons too :wav:
wow. what a gay post whore.

i bet you also ask "which is a better instrument, picolo or french horn" around the fire at band camp...

:snakeman:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Liquid said:
Black.. Hands down. But not just cuz I ride one lol.

See. All the other colors have to reflect pigmentation from the sun n' all. So during day light hours that heavy pigmentation hangin in the air like reflects off all them other colors which has gotta create a lotta drag n' slow ya down. but black on the other hand.. black just soaks it all up, cuts right through, don't care wtf pigments are doin... thats GOTTA make it faster huh? Less drag right? lol.
Yah but all that extra absorbed pigmentation is gonna add weight too.. so maybe white is the fastest? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
725 Posts
To clarify Liquid's explanation...
The ether is more attracted to non-black colors, therefore increasing the
amount of ether based drag. Also, non-black paint has a higher thermodynamic coefficient, in turn creating an increased gravitational
attraction. All of these factors add up to black bikes having the appearance
of being faster.

SCIENCE TERMS RULE! See I knew that college degree would come in
handy for something. :D

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Simonster said:
wow. what a gay post whore.

i bet you also ask "which is a better instrument, picolo or french horn" around the fire at band camp...

:snakeman:
Everyone knows the piccolo is better!

Oh and BLACK is the fastest!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts