• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Additionally you can tell us which specific type of oil, filter, and brake fluid you use (or want to use)

For example: "I prefer using Castrol power rs racing 4t 5W40 with a WIX oil filter, and castrol SRF brake fluid (highest combined wet/dry boil point)"

I forgot to add filters lol

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was using Honda Red Bottle HPS4 Syn w oem filter but have switched to AM, from what i heard its a great oil, its also cheaper :)
Everyone says good things about it, I still prefer castrol. I will sell it at my shop though! I just wish they made a 0W40, same type used in Porsche's

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
winter, the first number is rated at 0 degrees Celsius and is measured by how hard it is to pump compared to water. The W actually stands for winter. So a 0W is just as easy to pump as water, and 5 is 5 times harder to pump. Which would decrease wear, and improve fuel economy

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
winter, the first number is rated at 0 degrees Celsius and is measured by how hard it is to pump compared to water. The W actually stands for winter. So a 0W is just as easy to pump as water, and 5 is 5 times harder to pump. Which would decrease wear, and improve fuel economy
makes sense, except i dont ride in the winter nor do i start the bike. She just sits for 6 long ass months :( Can Winters:banghead:

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
makes sense, except i dont ride in the winter nor do i start the bike. She just sits for 6 long ass months :( Can Winters:banghead:

lol, ya me 2. oil change, wash and wax, stabilizer and park it. till the eastern ontario winter resides.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've never owned a car, and if it's better in winter, it'd be even better in summer.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I use the rotella full synthetic with a k&n filter.

In the past I used the mobile 1 full synthetic

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
You should really research WIX filters. I don't like rotella, but at least it's 5W40.

I just did.... what exactly am I looking for?

From what I have read they seem to be legit but how do you like it compared to other brands?

And why dont you like Rotella? I like it because its sold as a gallon and not really expensive which is great considering how frequent I change oil.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
once again,
its getting closed.

you want to do market research, hire a company or pay the vendor fees

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.