Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I always use revzilla and ebay for somethings. Ive always had excellent service with revzilla and never had the need to search elsewhere...

·
Registered
189 Posts
All my gear I've got from STG, I think I got my tires there too. I use eBay a lot for odds and ends. If I can't find it at STG, revzilla or MSS will do (got my rear stand as a gift from parents from there)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I like motorcycle superstore since you can get the biggest discounts sometimes with them (like 10% on your 2nd purchase). Also a fan of Revzilla and Sportbiketrackgear. Motomummy seems good too (i ordered for the 1st time and they shipped it out fast!)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Honestly, I don't like spending money that I don't have to.
The lowest prices I've encountered have been through pm'ing the board supporters/sponsors. They always beat advertised prices.

99.9% of my purchases come from the following places because of prices and service.
Riders Discount
Sportbike Track Gear

I haven't used Motomummy yet but their prices seem competitive.

I've bought a couple things from MotorcycleGear.com and had good service.
I've also used Revzilla with good results.

Once and a while I'll find cheaper prices on Amazon or ebay but it's never been by much.
I'd rather go through a board supporter/sponsor though because if I get a defective part or need to return something odds are it's going to be much easier.

There's also the part about giving feedback. If you have a good transaction you can post it up and give good feedback.
The same goes for bad experiences. You can post about what happened and everybody can see what happened and draw their own conclusions.

With ebay or amazon their systems are skewed to make the advertisers look better so they can sell more parts adding to ebays income.
Both Riders Discount and Sportbike Track Gear are on ebay as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I always use revzilla and ebay for somethings. Ive always had excellent service with revzilla and never had the need to search elsewhere...
I use revzilla for their reviews on youtube, but then buy on ebay as revzilla is in america and shipping to the Uk can be quite expensive

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Revzilla. Awesome return service and I get my [email protected]*t in 2 days. Others, like STG has asked "why" i was returning things, like I had to explain myself in detail. Not cool. I'm an honest shopper and felt like I was being interrogated.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Google.

I google all my soft gear and see which spot has the cheapest after shipping and all that coming from one spot. That way I don't find my gear and save $10 and spend an e ya $40 in shipping from 4 stores. I like getting it all at once and pay for shipping once.

Hard gear eBay or CL I try to stick with site sponcers too to support their support and they usually hook it up for site members

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I also use WickedRacing.com. They're not a site sponsor, but if you call up and ask for Mike, he can usually hook you up.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
For me CycleGear is easy to beat.
Good return policy though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts