Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the riding (and racing) season is finally HERE!!!, who are your favorite racers?!?!?! I'll start us off. Here in the States, Miguel Duhamel is my man. The guy has been putting it down for decades and is still a major threat. The Bostrom brothers are cool and I think this Disalvo kid is getting really good, really quickly (scary)!!! In Moto GP, I gotta roll with the Nickster. Funny, I wasn't a big Nicky Hayden fan when he was in the AMA but I root for him like mad in the Grand Prix (partly because of all the crap the European butt-heads give him). And Colin Edwards is as cool as the other side of the pillow and will give serious brain-farts to the Biaggis, Checas and Caprirossis of the world. I know Rossi is still Rossi but the yami cannot match the Hondas (h*ll or the Ducs) right now and so he will struggle over the first half of the season until the factory steps it up. Oh well see you guys in Birmingham next year, because of course the US GP will be at Barber!!! :bounce:

C

·
0 Posts
Hayden fan. Last year was the first year I got into the races, so Hayden is the logical choice for me.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I have alot who I have rooted for over the years, but Freddie Spencer is my favorite. If you see a guy in south jersey on a 600rr wearing a Spencer replica Arai, it`s me. :D
Thats him in my avatar from his first World Championship year in 1983.

·
Registered
704 Posts
i dont know TOO much about racing but I really enjoy watching V.Rossi the most... although they all rip it up for sure. Did you guys see the gp: "on the brakes" video? its sick

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Obviously my #1 favorite racer is Ben Bostrom, Eric and Mat are up there too. Although I can honestly say out of all the racers I have met none have been unfriendly. Finally met Eric at the dealer expo in Indy this year and he is a great guy. Superstock is Josh Hayes all the way, one of the nicest guys in the paddock. He kicked a** on the Suzuki last year, hopefully things will get better for him on the Kawi. In MotoGP I would have to say Nicky and Colin. For WSB probably Chili.

On another note, anyone going to Barber this year? That's the first races we'll make of the season.

Angela

·
Registered
189 Posts
AMA: Miguel, Zemke, Yates
MotoGP Premier Class: Rossi, Bayliss, Capirossi, Barros, Gibernau, Edwards, Hayden
MotoGP 250: Poggiali, Stoner
WSBK: Corser, Laconi
World SuperSport: Muggeridge, Fujiwara

1 - 20 of 21 Posts