Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick out a new helmet to destroy with my own artwork all over it. And I was wondering...(for those of you like me that wear one)...which one you find to be the best. I'm looking for awesome ventilation and a somewhat smooth surface so I can customize the hell out of it. Let me know!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I would have to say doggie would be my favorite style........er wait let me read the post.......oh sorry wrong subject.......
ok as far as helmets go My sugestion would be got to your local shop and try all kinds on, every helmet is so different what one person loves may fit like $hizznet on someone else just my $.02

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I am fan of arai but you might look at an ogk they are somewhat different.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a arai and it fits perfectly and has good ventilation. but like tjferris and natas have said its best to go try them on as you might find it doesnt suit you at all

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
i just moved to an arai corsair from a signet... the ventilation is awesome, as is the comfort. not too smooth though with all the exterior ducting

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon but my Arai QuantumII is the best helmet I have ever put on my head.

If you want something cheaper that is light and comes in solid colors for you to paint up , I would hop on ebay and buy a KBC VR-1. they are pretty sweet helmets for the price.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
tjferris said:
I would have to say doggie would be my favorite style........er wait let me read the post.......oh sorry wrong subject.......
ok as far as helmets go My sugestion would be got to your local shop and try all kinds on, every helmet is so different what one person loves may fit like $hizznet on someone else just my $.02
reverse cowgirl... yeah.. oh yeah X-Eleven, killer lid amazing lid.got any sketchs of poss artwork? post em up....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts