Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was about to make a left turn at an intersection when this lady in a suv decided to move into my lane and slam on her brakes (She was on the phone and drinking a soda at the same time) Finally the light turns green but she goes nowhere. I was like WTF!!! So I revved my engine to get her attention and she finally moved, but soon as I started going I looked in my mirrors and I saw a sheriff on my ass. I thought to myself as I continue riding "I'm busted" he is gonna get me for loud exhaust,fender eliminator and turn signals!!! Then all of a sudden the cop goes around me and pulls the lady over :toothy4: I just thought I'd share this with you guys. :all_cohol

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yeah, yeah, yeah !!!!

Everytime I do 120mph before I turn off at the road to my house and a car turns off too and follows me, I think I'm going to be busted by the sheriff.

Nice bike, more pics please and thanks.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There is never a day that goes by here in Orlando that someone is not trying to kill me. There are a couple of cars here that have my footprints on their doors. All of which were talking on the phone and doing whatever they do besides the driving that they are supposed to so.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Damn, I was all scared until I got to the end of your post. I was worried that I would have to get rid of my Fender Eliminator and taillight. Wheew...Anyway, good for her. Serves her right :) Ride safely man.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, yeah, yeah !!!!

Everytime I do 120mph before I turn off at the road to my house and a car turns off too and follows me, I think I'm going to be busted by the sheriff.

Nice bike, more pics please and thanks.
Crappy cell phone pics

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
At least you didn't do anything crazy. If cops do pull you over, you can just let them know that when we rev our engine, it's a nicer and more courteous way to honk.

Close call.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts