• no;

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm soon to be selling my steet plastics as a full set. the tank has Tech-specs (included), and the solo cowl is going with it. here is the only pic i have right now ( more to come);

the left mid upper was damaged and replaced. the new one has a slight scuff on it;

the triangular mid has a small scuff. i have no pic of that right now. it is as minor though. the tail has a scuff that can, and is going to be buffed out. no pic of that, but realy don't need one, cause it won't be a concern.

i'm also going to include whats left of the color-rite silver for the 07. the upper, solo cowl, and tail, are a slightly diffrent shade then the mid panels. not that big of a deal. most people that i ride with say "i wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said anything". please ask Eschmunk, and Booty Freak about it. i figure this is the season for riding, and we all know what comes with that unfortunatly.

do you pep's here at RRnet think 1050$ plus shipping is fair?

it WILL* include the front fender, but not the rear hugger. yes, i know a dollar, 2 dollars, etc is even better, but save it, cause it ain't happen'n, LOL! T.K.

\

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump,

come on people, trying to come up with a "win win" situation for some one who is going to need plastics (and me). E-racing fairings are ordered (thanks Cozye!). T.K.

"VOTE OR DIE!"

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
i just saw this Ted,
$1050 seems a bit high considering i sold my MINT white/silver plastics for $1000 plus shipping.

$800 seems a bit more reasonable.

my .02,
Josh

D

·
0 Posts
+1
You can get a full set, brand new for $1300 (not including shipping) from BB. $950 is the most I think you could get for the plastics with a little damage, but that's if someone is desperate.

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure how much a new set from Honda would cost but $1050 sounds a little high to me for crashed plastics.
new set of OEM plastic on E-bay, the cheapest, and cheaper than most dealers ;

2007 CBR600RR Graphite Black Fairing Kit 07 CBR 600RR

</IMG>
$1,669.95

Item number: 330162943170

also i want to say these are not fuked. i told everyone about the damage, but it's minimal at best, i just wanted to be straight up, cause thats how i roll. LOL.

this week i should have all the pics up of the damage.

NRR, thanks for handling this for me, not trying to argue, just explain a little more in depth. T.K.

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just saw this Ted,
$1050 seems a bit high considering i sold my MINT white/silver plastics for $1000 plus shipping.

my .02,
Josh
MX,

did you have/sell the solo seat cowl with your set?

also, i'm throwing in 1/3 pint of the colorrite silver, and leaving the Tech-specs on the tank.

800$ was a SWEET FUKEN deal for how ever bought your babby's skins! T.K.

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1
You can get a full set, brand new for $1300 (not including shipping) from BB. $950 is the most I think you could get for the plastics with a little damage, but that's if someone is desperate.

D,

BB, is that Bike Bandit? i went there; http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/honda-motorcycle-cbr600rr-2007/o/m15636, and added up just the main plastics (tank which was 500$ on it's own!, both mids upper, tail, and front fender), with NO trim pieces. i came out with 2080$! and that was for the cheapest listings (black fairings)!

yah, you can buy hotbodies street garbage, i mean fairngs. but they are a far, far, and i mean FAR cry from OEM plastic. please link me the listing you are reffering to. T.K.

D

·
0 Posts
D,

BB, is that Bike Bandit? i went there; http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/honda-motorcycle-cbr600rr-2007/o/m15636, and added up just the main plastics (tank which was 500$ on it's own!, both mids upper, tail, and front fender), with NO trim pieces. i came out with 2080$! and that was for the cheapest listings (black fairings)!

yah, you can buy hotbodies street garbage, i mean fairngs. but they are a far, far, and i mean FAR cry from OEM plastic. please link me the listing you are reffering to. T.K.
Yeah, Bike Bandit. I called them up and asked how much a whole fairing set would cost and was told $1300 if I bought the whole set.

If complete plastics are are actually $1,500+, I don't see why you would have a hard time with $1050.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Ted,
i sold my fairings for $1000 plus shipping and that included a solo seat cowl.

i was saying $800 plus shipping would be a more reasonable deal for yours.

Josh

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ted,
i sold my fairings for $1000 plus shipping and that included a solo seat cowl.

i was saying $800 plus shipping would be a more reasonable deal for yours.

Josh

Demented; said:
Yeah, Bike Bandit. I called them up and asked how much a whole fairing set would cost and was told $1300 if I bought the whole set.

If complete plastics are are actually $1,500+, I don't see why you would have a hard time with $1050.
thank you very much Gent's! i definitly need to get the pics up! think it will help clear up the description. i just want people to know what their getting. we all know how that goes.................. T.K.

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
D,

hey tk,
w/the screws/side plastics shrouds/etc i think it's a bit over 500 for the tanks pieces & cover. 2100$ ca ching

take really good pictures & point out all the flaws & it will be easier to "judge"

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey tk,
w/the screws/side plastics shrouds/etc i think it's a bit over 500 for the tanks pieces & cover. 2100$ ca ching

take really good pictures & point out all the flaws & it will be easier to "judge"

Red,

yah, i got get the pics up, saying it's minnor, not bad, bla, bla, bla, just doesn't do it like a pic does. this week i should have'm up. waiting on a friend to E-mail the damn things! thanks for the input brother. T.K.

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
pics

\

the last two pics show the damage. the upper mid has been touched up, the lower has not. the black plastic will not be sold in the set. i have a spare with no rash. the reat of the bike is in good - excellent condition. minor swirls and what not. these will be going up for sale very soon. T.K.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts