Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have not heard about this PC game yet, and your a gamer, you must have ben sleeping under a rock. it took E3 game of the year, and quite a few other awards. the Demo is free to DL and try it out.

I just finished the demo myself, and i must warn you. DON'T play it in the dark or by yourself. you WILL need a change of shorts. i think i almost literally pissed myself. try it out and post up what you think. it's a 660 meg DL, and it's a pretty heavy game.

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/fear/downloads/

·
Registered
912 Posts
it took E3 game of the year
Actually, I think Spore did (from the makers of The Sims series) F.E.A.R. took home best action game. But Spore cleaned up with best simulation game, best pc game, and best in show. Although, if this game is by the makers of the Sims, I'll probably pass of playing it.

Now I can't wait to get home and download the trial.. I'm in desparate need of a new game. Guild Wars just doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
wont let me DL it. Everytime it says wait it will auto DL, boom a page comes up saying "cant find URL" i hate computers when they dont work

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I thought the demo was pretty good, but too short. If it was about twice as long it would have been perefect. By the time I got all the configuration bugs worked out (like random crashing), I got to play about 3 min of the game before the demo was over. :|

Bullet-time is always cool though.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
thanks ceph, worked like a charm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts