raoke said:
Appreciate it guys..
I got to chat with Thomas tonight he just got behind
due to being sick ( heat stroke) he promised
to ship your windscreen by Wednesday

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Dude, it's only been 2 weeks. Try waiting 2 months for your exhaust... You need to be patient in life sometimes. Where else would you find the stuff he's making for us?? This guy is doing us a service. Respect that fact and relax a little.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
raoke said:
Ok seriously, a lot of members bought from this guy and he doesn't pick up his phone or return his emails. What steps do I have to take to get what I paid for??

I'm been more than patient.
will try and get hold of him and find out what is going on and will
post up the result :icon_lol:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rocketscience said:
Dude, it's only been 2 weeks. Try waiting 2 months for your exhaust... You need to be patient in life sometimes. Where else would you find the stuff he's making for us?? This guy is doing us a service. Respect that fact and relax a little.
Hey you know what, maybe you should be pushing whoever sold you a product too. Yet when feathercarbon says I should receive it anyday, and 2 weeks pass, I'm going to say something. I'm not calling anyone out for bs reasons.

I'm a kickback, lazy guy, more than patient sometimes, but I want what I paid for. I'm sure anyone would do the same in my position.

C

·
0 Posts
Just keep e-mailing him and calling him. He is sure to get it out to you sooner or later.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Just got off the phone with Thomas & was told the windscreen was shipped
i asked him for a shipping info he replied he was not at the work at the moment
but promised to email me that information so as soon as i have it i will share it with you

·
Registered
174 Posts
out of curiousity... why doesnt thomas just email raoke himself? im also interested in ordering some things from him but i tried callin today with no luck (the phone was off the hook or something) and after reading this post im not sure if i wanna order from him anymore...

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
mypantsaretorn said:
out of curiousity... why doesnt thomas just email raoke himself? im also interested in ordering some things from him but i tried callin today with no luck (the phone was off the hook or something) and after reading this post im not sure if i wanna order from him anymore...
Feather carbon is a one man operation
his wife Jill handles the billing & shipping orders
and other office duties if u want to order parts
just call Thomas and place your order if u wish

·
Registered
795 Posts
raoke said:
Hey you know what, maybe you should be pushing whoever sold you a product too. Yet when feathercarbon says I should receive it anyday, and 2 weeks pass, I'm going to say something. I'm not calling anyone out for bs reasons.

I'm a kickback, lazy guy, more than patient sometimes, but I want what I paid for. I'm sure anyone would do the same in my position.
im with u on this...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts