Votes: 9 42.9%
  • dezzmang

Votes: 12 57.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 2017 BOTM - dezzmang

4K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  keeblerkhan 
#1 · (Edited)
Below are the entries for the February 2017 BOTM.

OzHonda

dezzmang

Read carefully entries:
Each entry will consist of two photos per person, with the mod list no longer allowed you'll want to make them good and ensure that they clearly show off the best of what you've done to your bike. Replacing/Revising the photo of your bike will not allowed once voting has begun. Posting additional pictures of your bike in the BOTM thread is prohibited.

You may answer questions about your bike in the BOTM thread, however discussion of your mods cannot be allowed as this will result in one person having a mod list published and another not, making the competition unfair and being against what you all voted for, that being to get rid of the mod list.

You may not create threads or post pictures of your bike in other sections while competing in BOTM. Members who violate these rules will be disqualified.

See less See more
#3 ·
it's just you :popcorn:

#5 · (Edited)

#7 ·
That's what I was wondering too.

Shame that BOTM doesn't get many responses anymore, these forums used to be alive.

#8 ·
Used to be lit. Especially the whoring section. I wonder did ppl just change bikes or just got bored of the forum.

#15 ·
Shame that BOTM doesn't get many responses anymore, these forums used to be alive.
Could it be that nothing interesting has been done to the cbr in like 15 years? I mean look at the entries, one is a typical track bike and the other looks like it still needs half its fairings painted. There are just so many variations on the same theme that people get bored...Like watching A-team reruns.

#16 ·
hey, I like the a-team reruns :crackup: I haven't seen them in like 25 years...

and there has to be more them 17 people on the forum, no matter how boring :ponder:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.