Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals.. Just curious...

I have had my 600rr for about 3 weeks now and love it.. Love it so much that I only drive my car pretty much to/from work..

When I get in my car now (2003 Jetta 1.8T) I feel all uncomfortable. Like the car is sluggish, feels all sloppy, just generally unsafe..

Just curious if Im the only one that feels like that??

Later on...
Greg

U

·
0 Posts
Greg, we even drive the same car! Yes it feels very inprecise compared to the bike which feels like a scalpel to me. Don't sweat it, just stay safe on both!

C

·
0 Posts
Yep, I am the same way. Have a 2002 Nissan SE-R. Just doesnt compare to the RR at all. Hate when I have to drive it.

U

·
0 Posts
By the way, that's also why the mods I've done to my Jetta were a godsend. I'd chipped it and done a few other things to help the performance out, you should do the same. It's actually a fun little car that has pretty good potential. www.goapr.com

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
uberspeed said:
By the way, that's also why the mods I've done to my Jetta were a godsend. I'd chipped it and done a few other things to help the performance out, you should do the same. It's actually a fun little car that has pretty good potential. www.goapr.com
I have done some stuff to mine as well.. I did the APR chip, lowered with H&R Sports.. Lost interest in modding the car after I got the bike :)

Cant get enough!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've got a 2000 4Runner... that thing feels sluggish even if I haven't been on my bike for a while. If I have to drive my truck right after using the bike, I feel like a snail!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ummm, it's NOT supposed to feel the same you twats!! WTF is this? And sorry for this, but you do a 'lean' while driving? Where is that bitch slap emoticon......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts