Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Curve Connoisseur
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone interested in an 2007 600rr track bike? i'm in michigan,.... suburbs of detroit......never been down, clean title, 1600 miles (1300 street, 300 track) brand new sharkskinz painted black ($1500 painted), speigler lines ($130), Black full length CRG levers ($200) versah pads ($100), diablo corsa III's, woodcraft clipons ($140), sato rearsets ($550), renthal grips, woodcraft frame sliders, acumen gear indicator ($100), gpr damper($375), 7th gear coolant, fresh oil......I love this bike.............i'm thinking 9.5k obo with everything, 8.5k obo with the stock clipons, rearsets, no damper, no gear indicator, no levers......this is a feeler, i have a bike i'm looking into right now and in anyone is seriously interested in this....i might let it go.....i cant believe i'm doing this......:all_cohol

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
wow...what a beautiful bike! too bad youre letting it go.

dont think itll be too hard to find a buyer with a bike like that.
gl with the sale mang.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'd love to get one of those on the track. Good luck with sale and with your racing.

·
Curve Connoisseur
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You have a PM, Qwikk.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hahaha, I JUST got finished looking at this bike on eBay. Funny when it happens to belong to someone on the forum...

Dude your bike is sharp, and if I wasn't so strapped with school bills, I would be all over this like white on rice.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
still got the oem fairings???what color?..im interested on mid upper right...

·
Curve Connoisseur
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
8g's with EVERYTHING............come steal her....................

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
lemme know before vizladog when you'll take $6,001 with all the goodies...

i learned that on the price is right biotch :)

seriously just a goofy BUMP someone is gettin a hott deal here...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts