Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Which night for Suburbia Garage Night #1?

• Friday March 30th

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Saturday March 31st

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SRO
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls-

I mentioned this briefly at our ride yesterday, but I wanted to throw it out there again. I know some people don't have garages/space to work/stands/knowledge/etc. I would like to host a garage night where we can all take the time to do oil changes, chain cleaning/adjustment, parts installation, etc, etc. I have plenty of tools and a couple of sets of stands.

I was thinking this coming weekend or next, but I am pretty open until April 16th when the outage starts. Fri/Sat/Sun, day doesn't really matter. Make sure your bike is ready for summer!

Whatcha think? :cruising:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm open for Saturday nights, since Fridays I work and Sundays is reserved for the girlfriend.
I do work Saturday but only until about 4 so it's no big deal.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Great idea Tim. Hey Tim you know anything about doing front forks ie. new springs and an Ohlins valve kit I have for my track bike??

·
SRO
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, a few guys have expressed interest. I am putting it out for a vote:

3/30, next Friday

-OR-

3/31, next Saturday

Probably starting around 5ish. Cold drinks and some snacks, etc, to tide us over while we work.

Vote early and vote often!!

·
SRO
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, I did something tonight that I maybe should have waited for garage night....nah. I put a Taylormade exhaust on my 1000RR. I was a little apprehensive about their quality control methods but had heard that they turned it around.

It looks and sounds great! Pics up later, I am down for the count. Mr. Paine, are you coming Saturday night?

·
Registered
162 Posts
You should do more of these as the summer comes, i live about 15 mins into IL from STL but wouldnt mind heading up for a day/night with a few buddies to meet some new people...only about a 4 hour ride (is what google says) pm me if this is and option i am always down to meet new people that ride from different places

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'll just try and keep in the loop for a nice weekend! Good hotels in the area?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts