Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not done just yet so don't flame me about the stripe on the front wheel, i'm in the process of taking it off. Plastics doesn't fit perfectly but it's enough to get me up and riding again.

BEFORE:

AFTER :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice, looks great

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Hells YEAH. Finally get to see an 05-06 Telephonica. Good way to get back on the streets.

·
Registered
218 Posts
did you get those plastics off ebay??? LoL just curious because i was about to buy them too after i crashed mine... great job!!

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agent54 said:
did you get those plastics off ebay??? LoL just curious because i was about to buy them too after i crashed mine... great job!!
Thanks for the comments guys... yeah i did get them off ebay from a seller name auctmarts1. He's an honest guy and great seller. As far as fitment goes, i'd say it's about 80-85% good. i can take pics to show where it doesn't fit well but it doesn't bother me, as long as i'm riding again im fine with it :) I need new tires and a steering damper though... a steering damper should be a MUST for everyone..

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
you bastard:gun1: those those are the grafixs i wanted....lol good job it looks great

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
looking good.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Wow. Thats beautiful. Need more pics for sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts