Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The All-New 1000RR!!!

I'm really, REALLY disappointed in Honda because this seriously should have been what the NEW 600RR should have looked.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I love the HRC version

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO, the fairings are just PERFECTLY designed. They're so wicked, sharp, tight, and clean!!! Pisses me off!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
That HRC model is CRACK!.. Are the brake rotors/calipers, and forks the same on all models? I'm still waiting to see what the 07 R1 will look like. But either way. I'm gonna need alot more overtime at work this winter.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I'm thinking the air intake is back behind the forks like on the 06 1000RR. Looks better that way but I would think it would hurt the air flow a little. Whole bike looks sweet. What did they do to the tank cover? Did they change it up a bit?

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I had to come back and look at that black one again. I love it. I like the way it looks with the dark gray decals.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
what the heck... how come those look like that and were stuck with the ok lookin one

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I think the new 600 is a nice mix between the new 1000rr and the FUTURE!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
makes me want to get a 1000

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RelfF2 said:
ALL NEW? what the F you talkin' bout? it was new last year and looks the same to me....new colors....any specs to back up the "all new" talk?
Relax Stupid@$$!!!

If it's the same then it's the same. I thought it was new--my mistake.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts