Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
WTF?!?! Check out this girls arm! It's like made of rubber and its like 3 1/2 feet long!

I'd still hit it though...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same girl in the 2nd pic: She looks a lot like my ex...I hope that's not her.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Nemesis said:
daaaammmmnnnn! i dont care how much of her is plastic, i wouldnt kick her outa bed for eatin crackers

unless, of course, my wife reads this, then: this chick is so fake, its disgusting.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
cbrdeju said:
daaaammmmnnnn! i dont care how much of her is plastic, i wouldnt kick her outa bed for eatin crackers

unless, of course, my wife reads this, then: this chick is so fake, its disgusting.
Haha, if you're wife reads this, tell her you were talking about the bike!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
What a bunch of squids! Where's the gear!?

tisk... tisk...

Jason =]

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ok, some of those girls are good looking, but it looks like only 1 or 2 of them actually RIDE bikes (and they look to be pretty squidish). The others just put on knee high boots and sit on them. Don't get me wrong...I'm all for ladies on bikes but don't call em "riders" :p

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
DAMNIT Nemesis, where the hell is the *NSFW*??? I almost got busted like 5 times checkin out these chicks! Whatever tho, its worth the risk ...

I wonder how pissed my girl would get if i threw up some of the pix she let me take of her on the bike when i first met her hahah ...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts