Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha i came across this pic on the R6MN:

Ok fess up, whos bike is this?!! And how in the hell did you pull this off??

Side Note: This pic came off the Rock Paper Scissors thread in the Water Cooler: http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92035 If you have some spare time you HAVE to read through this, its fukcin halarious! I think we need to start one of these in the Off Topic/Flame Thrower section ...

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I was reading it the other day.. I just got like half way through it..

Thats weird.. That fence must be really strong to have a 400+ bike land on it and not break. Since its wood its seems weird it didn't break..

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya there's like 45 pages of it but its all good stuff!

Ya man and plus it looks like that 400 lb bike got thrown at the fence from the curb! There had to of been quite a bit of momentum carried by the bike when it hit ...

·
Registered
912 Posts
one of the moderators need to get this started. i flipped thru a few pages. some really good stuff

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
AlpineJim said:
Not really... Watch what you click on over there...
You might get a disease or something.. :icon_lol:
Or a video of a guy getting ass raped by a horse..........

..........................................................................................I kid you not.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm reading that thread over there and I gotta say we NEED to do one of them. Thats off the hook ROFL.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hahah.. finally got done reading all 45 pages.

Warning: do NOT click on the links. I did and a movie of some dude "receiving" from a horse opened up. I almost threw up in my mouth.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
Or a video of a guy getting ass raped by a horse..........

..........................................................................................I kid you not.
ok so not the one where the guy was taking a pisss and the donkey got him from behind, coz that was one of the funniest things i have eva seen!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts