Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the fender eliminator kit from cbrheavenusa.com last summer and installed it with the stock exhaust. It has since melted from the heat and the right side of the plate mount hangs about 1" lower than the left side. I called them, they told me to e-mail them a few pictures and they would send me a new one. I plan on using some header wrap on the exhaust near the kit to keep it from happening again. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
We sold the same lights for over a year and never heard of any lights melting.. I would like to see these pictures as well. Can you post them up?T

·
Registered
254 Posts
Umm I have that kit. And It's extremely bright. You can't get any brighter than LEDs , Unless you install HID turning signals.
I'm pretty sure not all LEDs have the same brightness. I know my Bikelitez flushmount signals are barely visible in the day and in the night compared to other LED signals.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can have it for free if CBRheaven ever answers their phone to send me a new one. I'm not too happy with their customer service and would NOT recommend them. I think that guy may have been saying whoever orders from cbrheaven is not too bright, not that the kit isn't bright. But as far as the kit goes its really not that bright during the day. My buddies say they can't see my signals when its bright out

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
Second run of IT's should start shipping in Mid May.. T

1 - 16 of 16 Posts