1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just unscrew them from the stock fender and re-screw them in the new fender in the holes provided on the sides. Only goofy part is that the stock blinker has a smaller bolt and then wires, whereas aftermarket blinkers usually have the wires running through the bolt. Or if they dont fit in any of the holes you could always take your reflectors off their brackets and just screw your blinkers into there. I hope that made sense. I could draw a pic if necessary. Hope that helps...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Don't waste your money on that!! I had it, and it looks and functions well but not worth $80. You'll want a cleaner look to it, if your anything like me that is. I used the old plate bracket off the mud flap and beat, bent, cut, and then bolted it to the battery tray with a bolt, nut and lock washer. I actually had the hardware at home so it was FREE. I did by an LED thing at NAPA in the rice boy section for my ghetto plate light, until I buy the lighted frame. My ghetto light is not in the pic though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.