Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uhh..

I'm trying to find out how to use the stock lights... Did you use the stock lights?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just unscrew them from the stock fender and re-screw them in the new fender in the holes provided on the sides. Only goofy part is that the stock blinker has a smaller bolt and then wires, whereas aftermarket blinkers usually have the wires running through the bolt. Or if they dont fit in any of the holes you could always take your reflectors off their brackets and just screw your blinkers into there. I hope that made sense. I could draw a pic if necessary. Hope that helps...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a picture would be nice... and kinda funny..

I think this makes sense tho

·
Registered
38 Posts
Shooter...... Just make your own. Go to home Depot or Lowes and buy a small piece of metal, then just bent it. Take the battery out and there is a bolt that run's out the bottom. Use that to hold your new plate holder.

I'd take a pic of mine but no cam. It's easy, and it will save you that $80.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Don't waste your money on that!! I had it, and it looks and functions well but not worth $80. You'll want a cleaner look to it, if your anything like me that is. I used the old plate bracket off the mud flap and beat, bent, cut, and then bolted it to the battery tray with a bolt, nut and lock washer. I actually had the hardware at home so it was FREE. I did by an LED thing at NAPA in the rice boy section for my ghetto plate light, until I buy the lighted frame. My ghetto light is not in the pic though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts