Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what 2 short blinks means, or where I can find this info?
Thanks guys!

D

·
0 Posts
MAP sensor malfunction. Either it's unplugged, broken, or one of the hoses came undone.

You lift the tank and pull the airbox out recently?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
MAP sensor malfunction. Either it's unplugged, broken, or one of the hoses came undone.

You lift the tank and pull the airbox out recently?

no no no,

its actually a bomb.. time to get rid of her:shakehand

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has had this since I bought the bike so obviously I didn't notice any changes in the way the bike acts. Anyone that has had this problem, does it effect your performance much if any? I'm gonna get this fixed asap!

D

·
0 Posts
It affects your performance by putting the bike in a limp mode, which severely retards the engine's performance. Limp mode only allows the engine to just operate only so it's at a point where no additional damage will occur while you ride the bike to safety instead of leaving you stranded.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so I pulled the gas tank and found my problem, kind hose going to the map sensor. it was pretty bad idk how anyone even accomplished that, but the light is out now. Rode her around the block and really opened up the mid-range, I've had this bike for 4 weeks and this is the first time I've actually felt what it should run like. Thanks for all the help everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts